Monthly Adult Book Clubs
Adults in Benton County can find engaging conversation in the two different Adult Book Clubs. Anyone in the community is welcome to read and participate in the group through the mutual sharing of ideas and opinions.
- The noon club will be held virtually over Zoom and registration is required via our calendar; the 6:00 meeting will be in person starting in July.
- An invitation with the meeting ID and discussion questions will be sent after we recieve your registration.
- Books are available at the front desk.
First Edition Adult Book Club
Meets every 2nd Tuesday @ 12pm & 6pm. Click here to view the Book Club flyer for the year.
- December 8: The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- January 12: A Fall of Marigolds by Susan Meissner
- February 9: The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead
- March 9: My Sister, The Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
- April 13: The Library Book by Susan Orlean
- May 11: The Book of Lost Friends by Lisa Wingate
- June 8: The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix Harrow
- July 13: Blackwood by Michael Farris Smith
- August 10: The Water Dancer by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- September 14: The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson
- October 12: The Great Believers by Rebecca Makkai
- November 9: The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
- December 14: A Long Petal of the Sea by Isabel Allende
- January 11: Chariot on the Mountain by Jack Ford
Books are provided by the Arkansas State Library and the Friends of the Bentonville Library.
Books on Main Adult Book Club
Meets every 3rd Wednesday @12pm & 6pm. Click here to view the Book Club flyer for the year.
- January 20: Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
- February 17: The Pearl That Broke Its Shell by Nadia Hashimi
- March 17: My Grandmother Asked Me To Tell You She's Sorry by Fredrik Backman
- April 21: The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
- May 19: Only Child by Rhiannon Navin
- June 16: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- July 21: The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- August 18: The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
- September 15: The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes
- October 20: Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann
- November 17: The Testaments by Margaret Atwood
- December 15: The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
Young at Heart Book Club
Meets the 1st Wednesday @12pm & 6pm. Click here to view the Book Club flyer for the year.
- April 7: Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds
- May 5: The Islands at the End of the World by Austin Aslan
- June 2: Darius the Great is not Okay by Adib Khorram
- July 7: I was Anastasia by Ariel Lawhon
- August 4: Dig by A.S. King
- September 1: Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
- October 6: Scythe by Neal Shusterman
- November 3: News of the World by Paulette Jiles
- December 1: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- January 5: The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
For more information about our Adult Book Clubs, please contact Courtney at 479-271-5988 or email@example.com.