Monthly Book Club
Adults in Benton County can find engaging conversation and excellent company in the Adult Book Discussion group on the second Tuesday of each month @ 6:00 p.m., in the sunroom of Bentonville Public Library. Anyone in the community is welcome to read and participate in the group through the mutual sharing of ideas and opinions.
Book Selections for 2020
Click here to view the Book Club flyer for the month.
- January 14: We Were the Lucky Ones by Georgia Hunter
- February 11: Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeymoon
- March 10: The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- April 14: My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry by Fredrik Backman
- May 12: Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI by David Grann
- June 9: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- July 14: Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption by Bryan Stevenson
- August 11: The Testaments by Margaret Atwood
- September 8: The Pearl That Broke Its Shell by Nadia Hashimi
- October 13: The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- November 10: The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- December 8: Only Child by Rhiannon Navin
- January 12: A Fall of Marigolds by Susan Meissner
Books are provided by the Arkansas State Library and are available for pick-up at BPL. For more information about our adult book club, please contact Courtney at 479-271-5988 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the Book Club flyer for the year.