1) What is the Librarys Wi-Fi network?
COB (City of Bentonville) Wi-Fi.
2) What if I dont have Wi-Fi in my house? Will the iPads and eReaders still work?
Yes, you will still have access to the internet with the iPads even if you do not have Wi-Fi in your house since the iPads have cellular connectivity. Unfortunately, the eReaders do not have cellular connectivity and will need Wi-Fi to access the internet. However, all patrons will have access to all preloaded books on the eReaders.
3) Can I save files to the Laptop?
We respectfully request that you save your files to a flash drive to protect your privacy. Any information stored on the computers hard drive will be wiped clean after your session ends.
4) Can I extend my time with the Laptop?
Yes, we can extend your session after the allotted five hours as long as no other patrons are waiting for the device.
5) Can I use a flash drive and/or CD/DVD on the Laptop?
Yes, you can use a flash drive on the Laptops, but the devices are not compatible with CDs/DVDs.
6) How do I transport the Telescope?
When transporting the telescope in a car, please secure it with a seat belt as displayed in the instruction manual.