When are my items due? May I renew? Track all of your library items online in My Account. When you sign up for a library card in person, your account is automatically created in the system giving you instant access to your account and our catalog 24 hours a day, even when the library is closed! Additional features in My Account include:
- Check if anything is overdue, (or owe any fines)
- Are hold items ready for pick-up?
- List of items currently checked out on account
- Renew items
- Change your address, phone number or email address
- Save/Review ?Wish List? items
- Change your PIN.
To Access Your Library Account
Just enter your library card number located on the back of your card and 4-digit PIN. The default PIN is always the last 4-digits of your primary phone number. This PIN number may be changed at any time in My Account. If you have questions or need assistance with your account, please contact BPL?s Circulation Desk at 479-271-3192 or email email@example.com.
EZ Log On
Create an EZ Log On. You create a unique username and password that is easy to remember. No library card number or numeric pin needed. You get to choose!
Simply, click on My Account, then Create an EZ Log On. Then, fill out the short form: enter your library card number (no spaces), your PIN, a unique username then create and re-enter a password. Click Finish Creating Your EZ Log On. This final step will take you directly to your account information. You may change your EZ Log On or EZ Password online through My Account.
Patrons may renew items by calling the library at 479-271-3192, in person while visiting the library or online by logging into My Account.
To renew, click on My Account and enter your library card/PIN or use your EZ Log On to enter your account. Click the Renew button near each title, or click Renew All at the bottom of the page.
Items cannot be renewed if:
- If fees in excess of $5.00 have accumulated on your account
- If renewal limits have been met
- If items are on hold for another patron
- If your account is expired or blocked for an administrative reason.