BPL Xpress Bags for Families
BPL Xpress Bags for Families contain resources carefully curated by a BPL Youth Services staff member to fit your family's specific needs and interests. Please be as detailed as possible when filling out the form below, and we will do the rest!
BPL Xpress Bags will be available for pick-up on the library veranda. Great for busy families, teachers, homeschoolers and avid readers. Request your BPL Xpress Bag today!
A BPL Library Card is required to request a BPL Xpress Bag. If you need to sign up for the library card, apply here
- Limit: one Xpress Bag per family.
- Please allow two days for the fulfillment of your request.
- The entire contents of the Xpress Bag will be checked out to your account prior to your arrival and you will be notified when the Xpress Bag is ready.
- Xpress Bags are available for Self-Service Pick-up and Returns on BPL's Veranda on Mondays - Thursdays 10 am - 6 pm and Fridays - Saturdays 10 am - 4 pm.
- Xpress Bags will be available for pick-up for two days after notification is made.
- "Imagine Your Story" bag and all returned materials will be quarantined for six days prior to check-in. Items will be backdated to the initial return date upon check-in.
Family Request Form