All meeting room use has been suspended until further notice. No meeting room reservations can be made for this time.
Bentonville Library offers free meeting room use to local nonprofit organizations, businesses and educational institutions. Library policies and procedures have been established to promote fair use of our facilities.
- Walmart Community Room: 150 capacity
- Rotary Conference Room: 30 capacity
- Haney Family Conference Room: 10 capacity
- Group Study Rooms: 6 capacity
- Small Study Rooms: 2 capacity
- Community room and conference rooms include integrated audiovisual equipment.
- Most meeting spaces have whiteboards.
- Library equipment available for use; a technology fee applies.
Groups must designate one individual as a contact person, who must have a valid Bentonville Public Library card.
All study rooms are first come, first serve, no reservation required.
To view the meeting room calendar or book a room, visit BPL's full website.