The Teen Advisory Boards mission at Bentonville Public Library is to suggest services, materials and programs that are needed by Benton County teens and to work with library staff to provide these services.
At Bentonville Public Library, we want to hear from Teens. Becoming involved with TAB benefits you and the Library.
BPLs 10 member board is selected on an annual basis by an application and panel interview process. Members of the board directly influence what goes in the teen collection and help plan our teen program. Members gain leadership skills, volunteer service hours and make new friends.
- Influence library decisions
- Benefits resumes and college applications
- Professional leadership training
- Learn new life skills
- Receive volunteer service hours
- Be a junior or senior in high school
- Have parental permission
- Have a library card in good standing
- Attend and participate in monthly advisory board meetings and a professional leadership training workshop
Thank you for your interest in BPLs Teen Advisory Board.
Applicants MUST SUBMIT the 2018-2019 Teen Advisory Board application by Thursday, May 31, 2018 by 8:00 p.m. to Teen Services Librarian, Sarah Herford. Submit your application via email at email@example.com or in-person at Bentonville Public Library.