Monthly Adult Book Clubs
Adults in Benton County can find engaging conversation in the three different Adult Book Clubs. Anyone in the community is welcome to read and participate in the groups through the mutual sharing of ideas and opinions.
- The 6 PM meetings for all clubs will be in person.
- Books are available at the front desk.
Books are provided by the Arkansas State Library and the Friends of the Bentonville Library.
First Edition Adult Book Club
Meets every 2nd Tuesday @ 6 PM. Click here to view the Book Club flyer for the year.
- January 10: The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck
- February 14: The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles
- March 14: The Testaments by Margaret Atwood
- April 11: The Vapors by David Hill
- May 9: The Jetsetters by Amanda Eyre Ward
- June 13: The Wonder Boy of Whistle Stop by Fannie Flagg
- July 11: News of the World by Paulette Jiles
- August 8: The Dutch House by Ann Patchett
- September 12: The Dictionary of Lost Words by Pip Williams
- October 10: The Women of Chateau Lafayette by Stephanie Dray
- November 14: The Rose Code by Kate Quinn
- December 12: Sunflower Sisters by Martha Hall Kelly
- January 9: The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry
Books on Main Adult Book Club
Meets every 3rd Monday @ 6 PM. Click here here to view the Book Club flyer for the year.
- January 23: The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
- February 27: The Lions of Fifth Avenue by Fiona Davis
- March 20: American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins
- April 17: The Book of Lost Friends by Lisa Wingate
- May 15: The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi
- June 19: I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
- July 17: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- August 21: Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
- September 18: The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
- October 16: A Nearly Normal Family by M.T. Edvardsson
- November 20: The Maid by Nita Prose
- December 18: The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
- January 22: Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
Young at Heart Book Club
Meets every 1st Wednesday @ 6 PM. Click here to view the Book Club flyer for the year.
- January 5: Code Talker by Joseph Bruchac
- February 1: Beasts of Prey by Ayana Gray
- March 1: So Not Happening by Jenny B. Jones
- April 5: The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- May 3: Gallant by V.E. Schwab
- June 7: Sadie by Courtney Summers
- July 5: Rise of the Rocket Girls by Nathalia Holt
- August 2: Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
- September 6: Bridge of Clay by Markus Zusak
- October 4: The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
- November 1: Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick
- December 6: Everything You Want Me to Be by Mindy Mejia
- January 3: Divided We Fall by Trent Reedy
For more information about our Adult Book Clubs, please contact Courtney at 479-271-5988 or email@example.com.