Check out the Library's diverse digital resources!
- Explore the world through cultural information on more than 200 countries with World Edition
- Explore the Unites States in colorful, engaging reports with States Edition
- Tour all the Canadian provinces and territories with Provinces Edition
- Entrepreneurship and Career Skills
- Personal Finance
- Learning Tools, Calculators and Interactive Activities
- Business, Software, Tech & Creative Industries
- Achieve Personal & Professional Goals
- A Library of Engaging & Top-Quality Courses Taught by Experts
- Over 70 World Languages
- English Courses for Non-English Speakers
- Vocabulary, Pronunciation, Grammar and Culture
- Hundreds of reliable news sources
- Local and national newspapers and other news media
- Searchable by topics and issues
- Fiction & Nonfiction
- Articles & Reviews
- Recommended Reads Lists
- Over 30 foreign languages
- Great for ESL Learners
- 'Immersion method' learning
World Book Advanced
- Online encyclopedia
- Comprehensive multimedia collections
- Citation Builder and Research Guides
- 24/7 access to the SkillsCenter Resource Library
- Variety of subjects
- Tutors available from Noon - 10:00 PM Sunday through Saturday
About Portal Resources:
- At-Home Use is a restriction imposed by the database providers.
- Rosetta Stone cannot be used as curriculum within the classroom, but there are no restrictions on Mango Languages.
- Many resources require a username or email address and password to track your progress. BPL does not have access to login information created with databases.
- Tutor.com users will be prompted to make an account in order to access this resource. We suggest using your library card number as the username and PIN as the password. Each user is limited to ten sessions per week to provide fair and equitable access.
- For all database content, Authorized Users shall abide by the Copyright Act of 1976. Authorized Users may download or print limited copies of citations, abstracts, full text or portions thereof, provided the information is used solely in accordance with copyright law.