Bentonville Library Mobile
Bentonville Public Library's mobile app allows users library access from their smart phone or other device. Search the library catalog, check your account, ask a question, find events and more, instantly tapping into library resources, anytime, anywhere.
Downloading eBooks and audiobooks is especially easy, since the new customized app integrates with BPL's Overdrive service. For assistance, please contact the Reference Desk at 479-271-6815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Android | Apple |
Download our free BPL Mobile app! It is compatible with Android, Apple, Blackberry, Kindle, NOOK and Windows devices.
To load the BPL Mobile App onto your Android device:
- Click the Market icon to access the Android App Market and then click apps in the navigation area.
- Click the Search icon in the upper-right corner.
- Type Bentonville Library and then select Bentonville Library Mobile.
- Click Install.
- Once Bentonville Library Mobile has been downloaded to your phone, a message will appear in the header of the Android App Market advising the download is complete.
- Click the BPL Mobile icon on your phone to start the application.
- Download from Android Marketplace
To load the Bentonville Library Mobile App onto your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device:
- Download from the iTunes by searching for Bentonville Library Mobile.
- From the results list, click Bentonville Library Mobile.
- The Bentonville Library Mobile icon displays with a description page. Click Free.
- The Free button changes to Install. Click Install. At this point follow the Apple instructions.
- You will be asked to provide your iTunes password. Installation takes about 30 seconds.
- Click the BPL Mobile icon on your phone to start the application
- Download from iTunes