How to Check Availability/Reserve a Room
- Click on the meeting room calendar.
- Select the desired date on the left hand side of the page.
- Select the desired room.
- Select your times by clicking on the green boxes. Use the gray dot slider beneath the boxes to view different times. Any grayed out times are not available to book. Click Choose.
- Enter your library card and PIN. The contact person must have a valid Bentonville Library Card. This person must be able to be contacted and must be present for the entirety of the scheduled reservation.
- Complete all required fields on request form. Click Next when ready to book.
- Review booking details and click Reserve.
- The reservation is not confirmed until the requester receives approval by designated library staff. Reservations made after 5 p.m. for the next day will not be approved.
- The contact person must have a valid Bentonville Library Card. This person must be able to be contacted and must be present for the entirety of the scheduled reservation.
- Groups will not be allowed into the room until contact person has checked in.
- Please notify meeting room staff of late arrivals; rooms will be released if not checked in within 30 minutes of reservation start time.
- No social events are allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: birthday parties, showers, and office parties.
- Political campaigning or fund raising events are not allowed on library premises.
Food & Drink
All outside catering must be approved by library staff. Light snacks and drinks with lids are permitted in the library.
211 Café at BPL offers catering options for coffee and other refreshments. Special prices for meeting room users are available. Email 211 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This section is under construction. Please check back later or contact the library for further information.
- Walmart Community Room capacity: 150
- Rotary Conference Room capacity: 30
- Haney Family Conference Room capacity: 10
- Group Study capacity: 4
- Small Study Rooms: 2
- Community room and conference rooms include integrated AV equipment; our equipment is PC compatible.
- All rooms have whiteboards except the Small Study rooms
- Library equipment available for use; a technology fee applies.
Care & Stewardship
We value our lovely library and are committed to keeping it in prime condition. Staff respectfully request that you leave our library in the condition you find it. Thank you for your cooperation and patronage.
To Cancel an Existing Reservation
To cancel an existing reservation, click here. Your confirmation number is found on your pending reservation email.
Still Need Help?
Still need help booking a room? Call 479-271-3192 or email us at email@example.com.